what did i do?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flipping.italian

at practice tonight, i was working front handsprings front layout halfs into the pit.:D way too much power!:eek: i ended up flipping it again [in the same sense that you would do a tuck and flip it again to do a double...]
any idea on what this is called [if anything...]?
:confused:

A half-in back out.

This skill is in the men's code (though not laid out), but I've never actually seen it done. I'm not sure off the top of my head if it's in the women's code.

at practice tonight, i was working front handsprings front layout halfs into the pit.:D way too much power!:eek: i ended up flipping it again [in the same sense that you would do a tuck and flip it again to do a double...]
any idea on what this is called [if anything...]?
:confused:

Barani-in.

Pretty common on tramp, or as a wierd tsuk drill off of a mini tramp.

I assume you are talking about a vault, so it's never been competed if it was laid out. I think a few guys may have done it tucked.

it was exactly like a tsuk vault, but i did it on floor...
the tumbling and trampoline coach mentioned it was a like a half in

Yeah, that's a half in. Like I said, it's in the men's code tucked, though I've never seen it done. I don't believe it's in the women's code.

i asked my other coach at practice on wednesday, and she said that it is actually a valid skill in the womens code. its named after someone, so i dont really know the name...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back