What do YOU do to keep your spirits up?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all,

It seems like every time I start getting really into gymnastics and start gaining skills, I injure myself, and when I come back from my injury, I just hurt myself again.....Yeah it gets a little frustrating. I was just wondering what everyone else does when they start get down or hopeless. How do you keep yourself happy? lol

It sounds like your in a growth spurt stage and your center of gravity might be off. Gymnasticly just know things will get better. For my DD going for ice cream and a manicure always picks her up. And it doesn't matter that it's 10 below outside with wind chills of -30 for ice cream for her LOL. She also likes the mom and me days where she pick out the activities that we will do for the day. All I know is I can't do indoor rock climbing for my life. How she got me to wear that harness and climb the few hand holds I did do I'll never know but it was ice cream after LOL.

Hey, I know how you feel.
What I do.... when I feel like I want to quit because of any reason (like injuries, and it's too much) I think "If stop, who knows how far I could get." Everyone wants to get better and better. So then just think about if you stop, you don't know how good you could've gotten. And if you stay, you will find out.

I think thats what your asking... that is what keeps me going. To know that I will get better and better... no matter how hard it is.

Minh-Thy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back