WAG What do your children wear to training?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My older girls (12 and up) wear shorts and a leo rolled down to the waist and a tight long sleeve t-shirt or tank top over that, and sometimes in the mornings even a hoodie or a zip up jacket over that for warm up. After the warm up and conditioning is done they roll the leo up and take off the tank tops, t-shirts and other stuff. When they are done with conditioning at the end of the practice they like to roll the leo back down and wear a long sleeve t-shirt on (material that dries fast) and put socks on. I don't always understand all of this dressing up for just 15 minutes of stretching, but I try to choose my battles. I think they just want to save some time from the end of the practice by wearing their t-shirts and socks. The weather is cold here so they have to dress long sleeve pants and shirts, winter jackets, hats, cloves and all that for the way home.

Younger kids just wear leos and shorts.

Just a leo. I have trouble getting DD to even throw on shoes to go to the gym even dead of winter :rolleyes:. The girls are allowed shorts over during practice and whatever they want for warm up.

Hoodie and leggings before/after practice, but leotard and shorts during a non-competition week. We are not allowed to wear our competition uniform or warmups outside of competition.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back