What Happened?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I got my back kickover and tick tock today, but as soon as I learned them I did it about 3 time then I got tired. Now it can't do it anymore!!!! Is it just because im tired or have I completely forgotten the skill?

When you first learn a skill, it's easy to loose it, but you will get it again with the help of repetition. It also could be due to being tired. I do frontwalkovers on beam, and my coach is always telling me I have to be careful how many I do per day, because since it has so much stress on your back it's easy to start getting tired and not making them that day anymore. Hope that made sense.. haha

When you first learn a skill, it's easy to loose it, but you will get it again with the help of repetition. It also could be due to being tired. I do frontwalkovers on beam, and my coach is always telling me I have to be careful how many I do per day, because since it has so much stress on your back it's easy to start getting tired and not making them that day anymore. Hope that made sense.. haha
Thanks, that did make sense, and I really think it was because I was tired

Yeah, i used to have this wierd thing where once i got a skill pretty much down by myself, i could do it two times really good, but i could never do it a third. it was really wierd, and it still happens a lot.
My advice for you. - Don't get to stressed about it because you will just make yourself mad, and thats not what you want. Just come back, believe you can do it, and try it again, remembering what it felt like on the ones that you made.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back