what injury are you working on ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymgirly1

I have tendonitus And i work on that i was wondeirng if any of you work on an injury or ever have worked on something anything .theirs a girl at my gym who has tendonituse an a broken arm an she was their today :O so yea ......i was wondering if you have ever done that ? :confused: an whats your opinione about gymnast working on an injury ?

Yes, I have Osgood Schlatters, and i guess that is considered an injury. I don't think working on a serious injury is good because you could hurt yourself even more. But if the doctor say's that it won't get any worse, then I think it is okay as long as you can deal with the painn

My back... always my back. It stinks. I have a doctor's appointment today... I'll most likely wind up back in physical therapy. :(

I also took a slapshot to my medial malleolus (that bone that sticks out of the side of your ankle) the other day... my hockey-playing brother was not looking where he was aiming. So that's been KILLING me. It's getting better slowly but surely, but last week was pretty much useless.

Ugh. My body will thank me in 2 years when I graduate. :p

I have Osgood Shlatters (idk if i spelled that rite). I also have a hurt ankle from falling short all the time on vault and floor. And I don't think as long as its not a very sierious injury that you should work as long as it dosnt hurt too bad. I know when my ankle starts hurting REALLY bad I tell my coach.

Oh and also when I had my broken arm I just came in to condition and do dance. I dont't think that is bad as long as you do stuff with out your arm. Cause it also keeps you in shape while your out.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back