What is your favirote pump-up songs?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is your favirote song that gets you pumped-up? Mine are "Million Voices" by Barlowgirl and "Tonight" by Jeremy Camp. What are yours?

You cannot go wrong with " You're the best around " by Joe Esposito. Yes, that dates me.

HA! My dad just downloaded that for my brother. It's a pretty good song. Another older one like that is "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Win". :D

We are the championsWe will rock youAnything from Stick it ( usually watch the whole movie on my ipod on the way to meets)Hot and Cold by Katy Perry ( thats for cross country meets)All Starlots more hahaha

Oh yeah I always loved "Eye of the Tiger." "Beautiful Day" by U2 is a great one, too.

2 of my favorites!!!! I always find myself saying lines from Rocky when I hear 'Eye of the Tiger' lol. My girls from back in California had a choreographed warm-up, and I always loved the footwork leading up to the leaps to 'Beautiful Day'. They also had the radio edit version of 'Let's Get it Started' by the Black Eyed Peas, and they'd always yell the line 'Turn it 'til it's turned out!' when it came up in the song as they were doing the warm-up. I have no idea why they started doing that, but it was pretty funny.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back