Parents What is your favorite marching in music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

trampolinemom

Proud Parent
We are organising a new international trampolining tournament and are in need of perfect, catchy, modern marching in music that lifts the spirit. What are your favorites, or what music do you think would be perfect?

Also ideas for music for medal ceremonies would be very welcome.

I have to say, I can’t remember any particular music to any meet my kid has every been in, with one exception.

An “Olympic”themed dry. They came into the Olympic music from the TV coverage.

I guess w can't use Olympic music. There will be competitors around who did go and/ or will go to the real Olympics, so that wouldn't be right.
Yeah probably not a great idea.

Ours was an in house thing when they were peanuts. Beyond cute, watching them barely able to follow directions and do a CW to “March in” if you could call it that. It was more like wander in. ROFL. Probably why I remember it.

Any other meet not a clue, including the 2 she did last month.

I don’t think we’ve ever heard marching in music. If there has been music it’s just been the regular background music they play during warm ups sometimes.

We used this song at the start of football games when I cheered in college (I know not necessarily a march in), but every time I hear it it gets me pretty pumped up. * Disclaimer... I also have never really listened to the entire song... because usually they only played the first min & a bit before kick-off. Definitely different. I guess depends on the theme of the meet too.

I honestly can't remember the music either....mainly because I am a stressbox, lol. I actually think asking the kids is a great idea, considering of course, the (cough) lyrics are rated appropriately. And then perhaps the elders have the final say? Just an idea.

Ok the meet is about the kids. Ask the gymmies. Let each optional level pick a have a vote
This would be a nice option but it is an international FIG meet (17 countries from 3 different continents ) the main contestants are seniors (also national teams from several countries) and besides that age groups. Maybe we can have the athletes attending from our own gym have a vote. But first we need to have some options to choose from so thanks for your ideas!

This would be a nice option but it is an international FIG meet (17 countries from 3 different continents ) the main contestants are seniors (also national teams from several countries) and besides that age groups. Maybe we can have the athletes attending from our own gym have a vote. But first we need to have some options to choose from so thanks for your ideas!
I meant have your gymmies choose. Not all the participants.

If you're still taking options, we have used Levels by Avicii which was really cool and upbeat. There are 2 versions, one with lyrics and one without :D (One with lyrics, I think they're by Flo Rida)
(Just the instrumental)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back