What is your floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

For two years I had Friend Like Me from Alladin. Loved it but this year I'm gonna have Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy...Carly Patterson's 2004 routine music.

a version of the nutcracker suit done by metalic and the trans siberian orchestra
it's very cool

floor music

my floor music is slaves to rome from gladiator, this lady named antonia ( <3 ) choreographed it and it is the best routine i have ever had. my old music was from ice age and the music was cute, but i was turning 13 and i started with my butt in the air:eek:

I just got new music and Im getting a new rountine soon. I have the Austin Powers theme song music!! I used to have Sassy and Brassy.

For two years I had Friend Like Me from Alladin. Loved it but this year I'm gonna have Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy...Carly Patterson's 2004 routine music.

My friend on my team is doing mr. pinstripe suit this year, I love it! It was one of my choices for mine haha

When i became I level 7, i was stuck bewteen wizards in winter and kernkraft400 by zombie nation....I ended going with zombie nation, luv it : D

One of my friends is having the music out of August Rush, when he first picks up the guitar and plays it.
It is soooooooo cool.:)

im doing slaves to rome from gladiator this year, but next year im convincing my coach to let me have tokyo drift, my friend em has angels and demons and its really super cool

i am getting new music and a new routine this year. my music is i wanna be just like you by big voodoo daddy. yeah i know its from the jungle book, but you would have no idea if you listened to it :)

my music is from cirque du solei, dralion. the song is called ravahndi (or something like that) and sorry but i cant spell it.

My music doesn't have a name but it sounds like robotic cheer leader music. Wait it is called Cameron on my coaches iphone but cameron is my name after all. It was from a CD called Seawind 2004 though. My coach made it.;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back