what is your floor music?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i have "Show Me the Money" from the beginning of the movie step up

I love that music, WGGCgymgurl! One girl we compete against has it and everyone watches her at meets because the music and the routine are both so good haha

Last edited:
last year mine was a piece from mission impossible
if im not injured this year, mine is going to be Shawn Johnson 05 music (heavens a place on earth techno)

Ive had so many lol
my first was 'the sun will come out tommorrow' mixed with 'hard knock life'
Then the muppets
then Flinstones jazz
then the mask
then a mambo kinda one called mambo swing
then sandstorm by darude
then yeh yeh by georgie fame
then another spanishy one
then cell block tango from chicago
then tasha schwikerts old music fossie follie
then vanessa may retro
now Shawn Johnsons 'Highway blues'
:D
Best was the muppets though that was ace

I'm still in compulsory, so I have that boring music:(, but as soon as I qualify for states, I get to pick out my level 7 music:D!!!!!!! But I have one more season as a level 6 :(.

my last piece was 'Rain' from the Spirit soundtrack, that was years ago! My little sister and cousin love soundtrack music, they've had had music from:
Hairspray
Chicago
Stardust (currently my cousin's music)
Pirates At World's End (my sister's last set)
Annie
Wicked

i'd love to know what Randy Stageberg's 08 music is called though if anyone knows?

YouTube - randy stageberg '08 us nationals floor (day 1)

I'm a compulsory, but my favorite music from the optionals at my gym is Thriller. Just the part with the wind and the howling and the background music. Her routine is so cool!

Mine is a mix I made myself from a bunch of songs on the Chemical Brothers CD 'Galvanize' (Galvanize is the beginning and end of my cut of music). It's electronic music and very fast! I like it though. My last was to 'Caroica Cat' which I got from, I think the Barry Nease demo CDs. It was I think flamenco.

my floor music

my floor music is techno..... idk what it is called but that is what type it is.... im the only one at either of my gyms to have music like that... it amazing!!!:)

My floor music is Break It Down Again, (the instrumental version) by Tears For Fears. My son spliced the music to make it slow paced, fast paced, medium paced and then again fast paced with a great slowed down ending. The final note is perfect for a decisive pose. I love it!

my music

I choreographed my own routine to Just Dance, by lady gaga!
It's a level 7 routine

I'm in the process of choosing new music. I remember my level 7 and 8 music was Pee Wee's Big Adventure! It was the cutest routine from when I was 9 and 10. But when I was 11 I decided it was getting a little old for that routine so my new music was Let's Get Loud and that was another really fun routine and it always got everyone involved clapping. Now I need to choose new music and I really hate having to because I'm very open and end up liking it all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back