what level am I? I get so many awnsers

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

(BB) - balance beam
(FX) - floor exercise
(UB) - uneven bars
(V) - vault

(BB) 3/4 handstand, cartwheel, side handstand twist off dismount, 120* split leap, tuck jump, split jump, 1/2 turn, double pivot turn

(FX) round-off back-handspring, handstand forward roll, handstand to bridge kickover, 120* split leap
dive roll, front handspring, 180* split leap, straddle jump

(V) front handspring vault(on vault table)

(UB) front hip circle, squat up, jump to high bar, back hip circle, 1/2 turn dismount

so wat level am i???
im 16

Very close to L5 on beam, floor and vault. Need the kips to have a L5 bar routine, so overall I'd say L4 like the others.

i would say you would be a good level 4 and have an easy transition to level 5 :)

You should be a great level 4. You have lots of your level 5 skills too so moving up next year should be a possibility. Think of level 4 as a place to learn to compete, cope with competition and learn to present all your routines focussing on great form. Good luck!

Like someone else said, looks like level 4 with an easy transition to level 5. Not sure if it's the same in the US, but here in Canada we can go up or go down a level whenever we want to.

Like everyone else has said right around level 4, although it is hard to tell without seeing the quality of the skills as well. For level 5 in addition to what you have listed you will need a full handstand on beam as well as a scale and a split leap to one leg. A round off 2 back hand springs, and a back extension roll on floor. The vault is the level 5 vault if it is going over the table and landing to your feet. You will need a glide kip and a long hang kip for bars as well as good tap swings. If you can get those thing or if you already have them you could have level 5 soon.

Like everyone's pretty much said, mostly level 5 skills, but missing some still. You can probably get the rest really fast if you work hard.

Okay I have never seen anyone get a kip real fast!!! It is a tough skills and requires technique, timing and tenacity. Work on L4 compete, enjoy success and then work on those L5 skills. Good basics are very important, doing everything perfectly is key.

(BB) - balance beam
(FX) - floor exercise
(UB) - uneven bars
(V) - vault

(BB) 3/4 handstand, cartwheel, side handstand twist off dismount, 120* split leap, tuck jump, split jump, 1/2 turn, double pivot turn

(FX) round-off back-handspring, handstand forward roll, handstand to bridge kickover, 120* split leap
dive roll, front handspring, 180* split leap, straddle jump

(V) front handspring vault(on vault table)

(UB) front hip circle, squat up, jump to high bar, back hip circle, 1/2 turn dismount

so wat level am i???
im 16

You will get alot of opinions about what level you are, but honestlly the best way to determine that is to get evalulated at a local gym. That way the experienced coaches can see if what you think you can do is what you can do. With that said I would say definitly a L4 possibly a L5 if you have a kip.

Okay I have never seen anyone get a kip real fast!!! It is a tough skills and requires technique, timing and tenacity. Work on L4 compete, enjoy success and then work on those L5 skills. Good basics are very important, doing everything perfectly is key.
I agree with this.I have seen many people struggle for months with their kip...Oddly enough I got mine 2 weeks after we started working them.Bars has always been my strong point but I struggle with beam.So I think it varys greatly depending on the person.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back