What level are you on?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dancing9118000

This is my first shot at doing a poll so I will see if I can figure it out! What is the level you are competing this year?

i said recreation because i stopped competing when i switched schools so i could check out the new school :eek:
i will start competing again in 2009 :D:D
( the first day of 2009):)

I am competing level 7 too. I can't do a flyaway either! well i can from a small cast but not from the handstand of a giant so I have to do giant, giant, small freehip right into flyaway.

I wish I can pick, but I have 4 DD's on team. Pre-team, level 4, level 6, and level 7.:eek:

DD just finished competing Level 5. She will now focus on Level 6 and start training on some Level 7 skills.

Last edited:
I'm retired. Far too much school work, and at the end of the day, competing as a gymnast doesn't hold any benefits for me (no gymnastics scholarships in the UK).

DD will be competing Level 4 this season (January 09-May 09). Her coach says that she will move up to MDL Level A for next year. She is very excited about this because the Mason Dixon League starts their compulsories at Level A! (This is comparable to the USAG Level 5). I know it sounds confusing for those of you that aren't familiar with the MDL (it's an East Coast thing), but I like it because it is still very competitive but it is a more relaxed atmosphere and dd seems to have so much fun in this type of program. It's the best of both worlds, so to speak.

DD finished 6 last month and starts 7 this weekend...:) (more of a fun meet this weekend) but 1st qualifier is 2nd week of Jan :)

Registered with USAG as an elite, though I haven't actually competed elite yet; my first meet is in January. Last time I competed (three years ago), I was a level 10.

(As for my poll answer, I said I was elite)

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back