Off Topic What's in your gym bag?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sometimes my gym bag is pretty interesting :eek:
I have: shorts, turning shoes (I also do some rhythmic, so that's what those are for), socks, advil, chocolate (don't tell!), water, vitamin water (yummy), leg warmers, mint tic-tacs (where did those come from?), pre-wrap, the glue thing for leos, a bag of stuff from yesterday's meet, annnd a fuzzy hat makes your head look like a tomato :D

I have aboutt the same things [well a little less] that I had when I did competitive and had a gym locker. I had decorations, scissors, tape, prewrap, grips, grip bag, osgood braces, deoderant, hairbands, pen, and socks. and probably more that i have no clue about haha.

grips and grip bag, filers (for my calluses), water bottle, pens, hair elastics, bobby pins, deodorant, Goals book/binder, coaching binder (with lesson plans), sometimes my gym coat/track pants, CD('s), I just use my coach's tape and pre-wrap ;)...plus random other stuff depending on the day....I think that's all...

Grips, a change of clothes, and a disembodied arm.

Actually I'm lying about the disembodied arm, but come to think of it, it would be a lot of fun to go to meets with one of those fake arms hanging out of my gymbag....

Grips, a change of clothes, and a disembodied arm.

Actually I'm lying about the disembodied arm, but come to think of it, it would be a lot of fun to go to meets with one of those fake arms hanging out of my gymbag....

Wow, thats a bit creepy.

I have water, sweats, grips, wristbands, tape, prewrap, ponytails, gel, hair pins, kleenex, hand sanitizer, lotion, aleve, excedrin, chapstick, deodorant, and neosporen.

I have leg warmers, wrist warmers, a waist warmer? I'll call it that. And then I have water, tissue, hand sanitizer, nail clipper, hairpins, lotion, deodorant, extra socks, chapstick.

All the girls at rhythmics have a "waist warmer" but they call them "back warmers" because they use them to keep the back warm and flexible. Where did you get yours? Everyone there asks the coach to knit one or knits it themselves.

Oh gosh haha. Are you ready for this? I have grips, extra grips, about 7 pairs of extra wristbands, like 13 leotards and 14 pairs of shorts, tissues, lots and lots of food, 3 things of deordarant, ribbons from meets, a rubber band ball, money, about 27 empty water bottles.. thats about it

Oh gosh haha. Are you ready for this? I have grips, extra grips, about 7 pairs of extra wristbands, like 13 leotards and 14 pairs of shorts, tissues, lots and lots of food, 3 things of deordarant, ribbons from meets, a rubber band ball, money, about 27 empty water bottles.. thats about it

WOW!! How big is your bag??!! That's pretty funny!:D

I have my i-pod, routine notebook (has exhibition routines & hip hop routines I teach in it), tape, chapstick, deodorant, Aleve, wrist brace, knee brace, gum, money, water bottle, hoodie...

All the girls at rhythmics have a "waist warmer" but they call them "back warmers" because they use them to keep the back warm and flexible. Where did you get yours? Everyone there asks the coach to knit one or knits it themselves.

I got mine at this store called UNIQLO. They sell them everywhere here in Japan! I mean everywhere. 7-11, the supermarket...back pain is really commonplace here, and people think warming the back will make it go away for good.

Oh--I heard it's a rising trend in Japan! Something like "haramaki" or something? :p I'm jealous. I want one and you just have to drive to a 7-11! LOL, lucky! :D

Let's see...
Coin pouch with quarters for the meters
Hand sanitizer
Deodorant
Blister bandaids
Lotion
Contact solution
Kleenex
Extra floor music CD
2 Ankle braces
Plastic spoon
Trail mix
Hair ties
Hair brush
A lavender sachet- now my bag doesn't reek of chalk and sweat!

Which leaves just enough room to throw a leo and sports bra in there each day. I usually wear my shin supports all day at school, so those don't go in there, but I wish they did because those don't smell all that great. All this fits in to one of those mini duffel bags from ten-o.com

Oh--I heard it's a rising trend in Japan! Something like "haramaki" or something? :p I'm jealous. I want one and you just have to drive to a 7-11! LOL, lucky! :D
Yeah, it is called "haramaki". It's funny how that translates to "stomach wrap"! Oh, you're gonna hate me now. :p The nearest store for me to get one is a 30 second walk away!

I have alot LOL.
I have pre wrap , back brace , ankle brace , tiger paws , grips , grip bag , little peices of chalk off of my grips LOL , glue stuff for muh suit. hair bands , extra shorts , a extra gym suit , socks and water !

aimee, I see you are in NJ - I don't know how close you are to the city (NYC) but they have that store UNIQLO in the city (the one I know is in SOHO) - maybe they sell them there? I would call them first just to make sure they have them if you plan on going. :rolleyes:

Ahhh! Why do you do this to me? :mad: :p

Because it's fun! lol! :p j/k!
I didn't know there was UNIQLO in NYC! But yeah, you could check to see if they have a haramaki. I'm assuming the original Japan stores would export most of the same merchandise.
Oh, and I just had an idea! You could get a knit tube top a few sizes too small.

Ok just for the recored I'm almost positive I have the worlds largest gym bag and according to my teammates I am prepared for anything and everthing.

10 leos, 5 pairs of shorts, 3 pairs of grips, Tiger Paws, 2 ankle braces, knee brace, chalk and chalk bag, heel cup, 5 rolls of tape, 6 different colors of pre-wrap, scissors, 21 hair clips, 7 scruncies, 15 hair ties, 6 different colored ribbons, 8 water bottles, 3 bottles of Propel, 2 bottles of Gatorade, 4 vitamin waters, 20 band-aids, 2 ace bandages, the wedgie kit, 3 goodie bags from meets, first aid stuff, neosporin to go, tide on the go, money, 4 lipglosses, 2 deodarants, a shirt, jeans, 7 pairs of socks, camera, mirror, necklace, hand balm, beam shoes, hand sanitizer, 3 pens, notebook, goal book, score book, a book, floor music, l2 lotions, earrings, kleenex, about 100 granola bars, and 2 cans of hairspray.

Half of the stuff I don't even use. Like the braces and beam shoes. There just incase I ever need them :)

it's more a question of what I don't have in it! Because I have to go straight from my lectures to my gym class I combine my handbag with my gym bag!

Leo, spare vest top and shorts, socks, grips, an odd number of wrist bands in varying colours, half used tape, scissors, an assortment of hair bobbles, kirby grips, hairbands, plasters, lip balm, concealer, mirror, polo mints, pens, glasses, water bottle, packet of dried fruit, cereal bar, lecture notes and notebook, textbook, folder, purse with money and cards, highlighters, cover sheets for my coursework, scarf and i think that's about it-i only really empty/clean it out when i can't find my lecture notes or need my textbooks for an essay!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back