Coaches What's the average wage everyone gets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been coaching for just over a year, and I'm level 1 certified, and I make $10.00 (CDN) an hour...I started out at 8, and then got two one dollar raises...I coach rec for kids ages 3-8

If you are interested in working in Australia it is important to remember that ALL cpaches in Australia must be accredited. You must hold a minimum of a level 1 qualification in one of the following gymsports WAG, MAG, RG, sports acro, sports aero, trampoline and tumbling or General gymnastics.

You must also be registered with Gymnastics Australia and renew your registration each year, you must also update your qualifications every year by attending seminars and courses.

In Australia there is a minimum wage so if you are 20 years old or above you should expect to get at least $14-15 per hour. The average for a good coach at a good gym would be $20-$25 per hour. This is Australian dollars of course.

I've been coaching for 10 years now (almost exactly lol) and make $15 per hour. I work in Texas, actually got paid more when I lived in California but cost of living is lower out here so no complaints.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back