WAG when a meet is listed on MMS will they post the scores?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SHELOVESGYM

Proud Parent
Wondering if MMS always posts the scores if they've listed the meet. One we were at has not made it's way onto the site yet -wondering if this is a glitch or intentional, and if we should expect it to update at some point, and if so, when?

Nope. Sometimes they never post them. DD's best meet this season has never posted scores on mms, although the event is listed.

The scores from this particular meet are now up on MSO but there was a glitch/delay in posting on MSO. Does anyone know if MMS ever uses MSO to get scores?

If you have a source for the meet scores, you can supply them the link and they will post them. I have done this several times when the sponsoring gym have them listed but is hard to sort

If you have a source for the meet scores, you can supply them the link and they will post them. I have done this several times when the sponsoring gym have them listed but is hard to sort

I also have submitted links to scores from meets to MMS and they have updated their site with the scores. I thought I submitted a link from MSO to MMS, and MMS did update their scores. But I can't remember which meet it was, so maybe I dreamed it?!

I have submitted the link from MSO. The host gym doesn't have them on their site. Fingers crossed that they use this.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back