WAG When will USAG upload individual routine videos from nationals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I know they have the 4 screen live feeds right now but wondering when the individual gymnasts/events would be available. I can't remember from past years. It's just too difficult to scan through the 4 event feeds to find particular gymnasts.

Sigh. The Men would do anything for a 4 screen, 6 screen, anything.

I have seen so many complaints about the streaming this weekend. There was nothing at all for the men.

I hope you get to see the routines soon. I know how fun it is to get to watch different gymnasts

I actually thought the streaming was awesome! My kid got to watch all of her team members. We didn’t care about the quality at all over here, we were just so excited to be able to see it! And she quickly figured out that whatever level they were at regionals in terms of division was the same at nationals, which made it easy to find whoever she wanted to see.

They inexplicably decided to only uploads videos from top 3 AA finishers in each age groups, despite their finish in each event. Wouldn’t people rather see the 1st place event winning routines than the 8th or 12th place?? Or better yet, upload both event podium finishers and AA

Sigh. The Men would do anything for a 4 screen, 6 screen, anything.

There was nothing at all for the men.

I really appreciate your comments. Thank you for continuing to shine a light on this issue.

Yes. Men’s competitions should have equal internet coverage to the women’s.
So. Many. Reasons.

Let’s step it up here USAG. This is a relatively “Easy” one.
A small investment and a high visibility / high impact change.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back