Where Are Your Travel meets This Year?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just out of curiosity... what are some of the meets that you guys have to travel for?

Our big one this year is the Presidential Classic in Orlando. Anyone going? The All-Star resort at Disney World looks AWESOME!

Our other big travel meet is the Pink Invitational, which is at AJS Pancott... I think. I'm really excited for this one.

What about you guys... where are you headed to? :)

There's a thread already going on this subject in the Parent Forum called "On the Road" if you'd like to check that out also! But if you are a gymnast, I don't know if you can post in there...:rolleyes:

Oh, ok! Sorry. I generally don't look at the parent forum since I can't post, so I didn't know. Feel free to lock this thread if need be. :)

Well maybe you SHOULD have a thread here for gymnasts...that could be fun too!:) Just thoguth you might like to know what other meets some CB'ers were going to be at. But then, those are Moms posting in that forum, so I guess you wouldn't know which gymnasts those are....;)

It might be fun to know where all our CBers will be once the big invites start---coaches, gymnasts and parents. Would be alot of fun to actually see each other compete, coach or just sit looking stressed and penniless(the parents).

Could one of the administrators get a thread like that going???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back