Parents Where can I find deduction info?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Avasmom

Proud Parent
My daughter has her second meet this weekend. She is bronze and her foot slipped off the bar when she was doing her straddle dismount and it caused her to stumble. Just wondered what the deduction would be for that. Does anyone know where to find out?

Without seeing the stumble she could lose up to .2 for lack of control in straddle on. She probably also lost up to .5 for insufficient height and distance since she missed her foot plus up to .5 for for any steps/stumble/hands down she took on her landing.

Without seeing the stumble she could lose up to .2 for lack of control in straddle on. She probably also lost up to .5 for insufficient height and distance since she missed her foot plus up to .5 for for any steps/stumble/hands down she took on her landing.
Thanks! I didn't get a video of her or I would share. She got a 9.075. Her foot slipped during the straddle part and it caused her to step down and out during her landing. Bars is typically her best event and she has been working extra hard on straightening her arms. I was looking forward to seeing that hard work pay off. Maybe next time. =)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back