where is a good place for leos?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I really like leotard crazy! It is a great company, PM JBS about leotard crazy or click on the link on CB!Link Removed

Dreamlight has beautiful leo's, I think the fit is great for the gymanst who fills it out well. My daughter never has wedgies with them either. Hard to get though!
K-Bee leo's are nice too-!!

okay i'm going to let everyone in on a big secret!

if you live near the PA area in any of the surrounding states, or if your visiting there for a gymnastics meet, stop by the GK outlet in allentown. they have all sorts of leos that are like 50% off regular price and stuff. i have a ton of leos from there. you can buy like 8 or 9 leos for under 150. AND if your daughter is small then they are that much more less expensive. they also have some cheer stuff there, and some gym supplies like tape (they sell like 10 rolls for $25, i get like 3 boxes everytime because i go through tape so easily) they also have ice skating stuff, if you have another daughter thats into that

anyways check it out! but don't tell anyone about this secret! :) jk

I second the suggestion about GK's outlet. It is called Down East. It is in Reading PA and they are AWESOME. We make two trips a year for DD and typically get her at least 10 new leo's a trip. She even gets them for her American Girl Doll too. I tend not to even look in the pro shop anymore because I get such GREAT deals there. Last trip I got bike tards buy one get one free and they were like 10.00 each on the sale rack. DD has a drawer full of leos to choose from. I am already planning our spring trip to get her some new ones for summer. They also have some super cute tees there too. They sell dance, ice skating and such too.

Dreamlight has beautiful leo's, I think the fit is great for the gymanst who fills it out well. My daughter never has wedgies with them either. Hard to get though!
K-Bee leo's are nice too-!!

omg im sorry but dreamlight gives me and the rest of my team the biggest weggies...EVER. we were wearing them at a meet and a coach from another team came up to us and was like.. "oh you have dreamlight.. man we had those last year and we had so many problems with wedgies on our team" their leos are SO PRETTY but they go up my butt so easily i hate them.

omg im sorry but dreamlight gives me and the rest of my team the biggest weggies...EVER. we were wearing them at a meet and a coach from another team came up to us and was like.. "oh you have dreamlight.. man we had those last year and we had so many problems with wedgies on our team" their leos are SO PRETTY but they go up my butt so easily i hate them.

haha thats hilarious. I don't get wedgies at practice that much bc i wear shorts over my leo but at meets I always get wedgies during my floor routine bc I have a dive roll in it so I like want to pick it but i dont haha but i dont think ive ever had a leo from dreamlight

yeah. that's exactly what happened to us. like I think 3 years ago or so we had dreamlight leos. it was horrible!!!

Well a really good place that i loooooove going to, to by leos is DANCING ON THE MOON it has some really nice leos and most of them are reasonabley priced.

websites for leos

:yes::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::bouncy::applause::wave::huge::tilt::spin::thumbsup:
Leotard Gymnastic Leotards and Custom Competition Leotards by Snowflake Designs Home of Snowflake Designs - Leotards & More!
some are a little expensive but most are reasonable and u can get grab bag for 15 dollars
Leotard World Offers Gymnastics & Dance Leotards for Gymnasts, Dancers & Athletes.
some decent leos for reasonble prices. you can search google under gymnastics leotards to. thats how i find good sites.

GK and Destria. :D For practice I actually sometimes where some of my competitive suits! They look like a sleveless leo. It's cheap to do and I can save the money for competition leos. :D

although GK can be very expensive, i really like there leos so thats what i wear. i also wear CL leos ... but i hate there website so i go to my gym to buy them haha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back