Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Where is JBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
I know you guys probably didn't even notice I was away, but I only logged in a couple times in the last week or so. Here's what's been going on.

My family and I have decided to move back to Wisconsin. I took my oldest daughter (2 year old Maggie) with me on this trip. While we were in Wisconsin I had a couple of major things to work out.
  1. My Job
    • I have my job pretty well worked out. I will be working at a great gym, Midwest Twisters (mainly the Hartland location). I was very pleased with their program and the offer that they had for me. I think I'll be able to develop a long history at Midwest Twisters.
  2. Our Housing Situation
    • We are unable to sell our California condo right now, so we were looking to rent in Wisconsin. I wanted to get something bigger than our current place. I also wanted to be close to the gym. The first place we looked at turned out to be great. One mile from the gym and 3 or 4 hundred square feet bigger than our current place (plus a basement).
I keep saying that I'll be able to spend more time around here, but I'm not going to say it this time. I have a pretty intense month coming up with the move coming up.

Anyways...keep posting and check out the chat room. By the way, the new graphics will be finished in less than 2 weeks. I have now seen the finished product, he is just working on coding them in now. The new graphics will allow us to beef up our advertising and snag new members a little quicker.

Don't forget to tell your friends about "The Chalk Bucket".

Cascade

Feb 22, 2007
Good luck to you and your family, JBS. Sounds as though you have things well under control! Am I correct in assuming that your children are young enough to view this move as a great adventure??!!??

JBS

Administrator
Staff member
Verified Coach
Proud Parent
Former Gymnast
Sep 3, 2005
Wisconsin
Country
USA
Am I correct in assuming that your children are young enough to view this move as a great adventure??!!??
Yes...but my oldest (2 years old) is going to miss all the girls at the gym. She also has her Auntie Beth that lives by us right now.

G

GymnastRaeRae87

Really Sad

I started to cry as I read that because it reminded me that you are leaving in only a little bit. I am going to miss you and the girls and Audra so much. I can't believe this is really happening and that it is happening so fast. I just can't believe it.

MaggiesRanda

Apr 2, 2007
California
ahhh!

I cant believe that this is happening so fast! I am totaly going to miss all of you guys! ahh this really sucks but i wish you all good luck. :(

MartinaE

Mar 14, 2007
Germany
Awww it´s never easy to move somewhere else! People missing you and you missing people certainly is the bad side of it. :(
But other than that about the job and the house that sounds great! :)

G

GymnastRaeRae87

saying goodbye

Saying goodbye to you was probably the hardest thing I have ever done.

xstitchcarina

Mar 7, 2007
Netherlands
AAwwww, I feel sorry for your girls, who are missing you already. But yeah it can be part of life, to have to move away. I wish you all good in your new house and that your gym will be a nice one too.

G

GymnastRaeRae87

:(

It was really hard the next time I had gym and JBS wasn't there which meant that there was no one throwing foam cubes or bouncey balls at me or having me do moose jumps;) I really miss you JBS...good luck, the people at your new gym are really lucky.
Love Ya,
Rae Rae

G

GymnastRaeRae87

good to hear from you

It is so nice to know you have been on here JBS and Audra. Please call me. I hope your day at work went well.

Geoffrey Taucer

Former Admin
Verified Coach
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Jan 21, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Country
USA
You guys are lucky; you have a good way to keep in touch with your old coach.

G

GymnastRaeRae87

:(

we are lucky that we can keep in touch but it is really hard still. Hope you are doing well JBS.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.