WAG Where to buy Gymnastics Leotards in L.A or Vegas?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ruby&jack

Proud Parent
We are traveling from Australia on holiday to L.A and Vegas.. Where can I buy leotards? Preferably GK brand. Are there shops????
Thanks in advance!!!

Gyms typically sell GK leos.

Perhaps buy on line, ship to wear you are staying???

Or you can google local gymnastics clubs in that area and call to see if they have pro shops?

I would say most large clubs sell the GK lines at their facilities. I would also look to see if there are any competitions nearby as they generally sell leos during their meets.

Best bet would be a competition, GK usually has a rep there to sell. The contact info for the GK sales reps in each state is here: http://www.gkelite.com/us-gymnastics-sales-representatives . Email them and they would be able to tell you if they are selling at any competitions during your time here, and may be able to direct you to the clubs that sell GK in their gym if you won't be here during competitive season.

In the LA area, Rebeccas's Mom leos are extremely popular for comfort and style, and it seems to be the 'go to ' leo brand of choice for our team girls and every other gymnast I know. Some local gyms sell them but if you call, they will tell you which meets they will be at, and they are usually are at LA area and Las Vegas meets. Mom and pop company (even though they make UCLA leos and gym team leos) so if you call, you will get an answer. 888-289-2536. Website is not sophisticated but the address is leotard.com

Also, if you are interested in the Rebecca's Mom leos you can call them and tell them you are in the area and would like to buy one and they will just have come to their house in North Hollywood. Pretty much everyone in the LA area wears them because the have the best fit and are the most comfortable.

Also, if you are interested in the Rebecca's Mom leos you can call them and tell them you are in the area and would like to buy one and they will just have come to their house in North Hollywood. Pretty much everyone in the LA area wears them because the have the best fit and are the most comfortable.

Thanks for mentioning Rebecca's Mom leos. Always good to know about another leo maker selling something different. GK and my gym have enough of my money! ;););)

I was also going to suggest dance stores. There is a chain where I live and they have a great selection of GK, Mondor and MotionWear.

And like others have said, many gyms have pro shops which carry GK.

Reactions: sce
It would be really cool to visit a US meet and buy a leo. Maybe if you post dates someone could say if there is anything on?
If not wonder if you will be near any of the big gyms (they all sound so much larger than ours) and if they have a shop you could pop in and see what it's like and get the souvenir leotard.

Enjoy your visit to the US! A local brand to the southern CA area (though, they do ship internationally) is K-Bee Leos. They are on Norco. You can visit their shop at the manufacturing location. They also sell at meets in the area. You can also call them and ask where/when they will be selling. I should add, I know you mentioned that GK would be preferred, but there's so many other brands that have a comparable quality and possibly a better price. Plus, it's fun to have something different than what most girls have, since SO many girls have GK leos. ;)

Enjoy your visit to the US! A local brand to the southern CA area (though, they do ship internationally) is K-Bee Leos. They are on Norco. You can visit their shop at the manufacturing location. They also sell at meets in the area. You can also call them and ask where/when they will be selling. I should add, I know you mentioned that GK would be preferred, but there's so many other brands that have a comparable quality and possibly a better price. Plus, it's fun to have something different than what most girls have, since SO many girls have GK leos. ;)

Thanks for the K-Bee mention.

Where in LA are you visiting? You might want to see if any of the universities in the area that have gym teams sell Leo's at their apparel stores. That would be a fun Leo that many kids in Australia wouldn't have!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back