Parents Where to buy Leos

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was wondering where everyone buys there practice leos from I wish we had a uniform Leo but we don't and I have been buying from GK elite but they are very expensive I just bought 2 today and It was 114. :eek:

Ebay, baby! If you're a little squicked out by the whole used clothing thing, always bid on NWT items. You can also check out the ebay stores. There are some good deals to be had. Other online options . . .

Alpha Factor Aerials - the "specials" section.

Couple of times a year Satara will have last season's styles for around $25 each.

K-Bee leotards sale section.

Tumblewear sale/clearance section.

Real World options . . .

Other gym kids. The big girls outgrow their leos. We sell our old ones at $10 a pop to the other, littler team kids. (Again, not an option if used clothes scare you, but hey, a little soap and water and I'm good to go for my kids.)

Consignment stores. If there's gym in town, chances are the leos turn up at the consignment store now and again.

You can get great deals on Ebay as Living said.

I get my daughter lots from this Ebay seller. She makes them and they are very reasonably price, she ships quickly and the quality is very good. They aren't brand name, just made my a woman somewhere in Tx (I think her daughter ice skates, she sells ice skating dresses as well).

eBay Store - Mary Skatewear and Leotard: Leotards, other items

My DD has about 5 of her leos and they are holding up wonderfully. :D

I get my girls theres for hand me downs that a friends dd
and also I get them for no more than 5$ at Salvation army and Once upon a child
they are all gk ones or alpha factor ones and look brand new

I got my DD a really cute leo at Jillybeansleotards.com for $16.99. Also, check out Ebay Store named FlipFlop Leos. Most leos run about $18.00 to $25.00 and some of her fabrics are Roxy brand.

Happy shopping!

I got my DD a really cute leo at Jillybeansleotards.com for $16.99. Also, check out Ebay Store named FlipFlop Leos. Most leos run about $18.00 to $25.00 and some of her fabrics are Roxy brand.

Happy shopping!

For those with bigger girls, I highly recommend the shorts from Jilly Beans. Dd2 wore them and they're less than half the price of a pair from GK.

You're right it's back up, but now it says they will no longer ship out of the US. Now NBC and jillybeans are not available to us!!!!! AGH!

Those are really cute leos!
If the girls do dance this year I may get htem each one for dance
too bad we have too many gymnastics ones tho maybe for Christmas they do not care how much they are or where they are from

Just a quick note... As others have mentioned previously, GK elite has a factory outlet store in Reading, PA. So I just HAD to stop there on the way to taking DD to IGC last week. I have to say, it's a shoppers dream come true! I bought DD 3 new leos, as well as a pair of the velvet workout shorts (1/2 price compared to the price in the catalogs!). Her leos were 25.00, but we discovered that she now wears and Adult Medium, so of course they're more than the child sizes).

If you can swing through there, DO it! (They also take phone orders if you know what you're looking for)

-Lynn

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News