WAG Where to buy magnetic sticks as seen in picture

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi
I am looking to buy the magnetic sticks that I have seen many gymnasts use. I am searching all over the web but none show up. Please help. Thank you

Attachments

• 20190107_085933.jpg
    20190107_085933.jpg
    932.9 KB · Views: 133
what are these used for? I've never seen them before.
This is consider secret tool for professional figure skating and gymnasts. I quickly took the picture. It is for stretching and flexibility. It did incredible things on my kids for warm up and cool down stretching and flexibility. The coach did not reveal the source but saying m a NY professional gymnasts use it

You can buy other magnetic spike/ball massage utensils on Amazon, I did not see this exact unit.

Hmmm. Now I'm intrigued! So the balls are magnets? What do they do with them?
The balls are high magnet and removable. The coach just roll around the problem area ten times and it stretched and flexed immediately. My son could never touch his ankles but after apply a few time on the problem areas he can flatten his hands on the ground with straight knees. I was told the one on Amazon don't do the job. The ones that used by gymnasts or figure skaters will do the job. This is a game changer. He works with a few Olympians and world gold medals. I just can't say the names out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back