Parents Where to find a 2 piece leotard?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Blackie6

Proud Parent
Since we were talking about the amount of leotards our daughters have, LOL, I thought maybe someone here would know where to find a 2 piece leotard??? A couple girls from the gym have one and now my daughter is begging for one & I have looked all over the internet for one. The tankini type leos the gym girls have are from a year or so ago I think. They were GK brand but I am thinking it might be a special team order because I can't find them on the site. I see a couple on ebay but they look like handmade and more for younger girls. Most of the girls are begging their moms for grips, there is one level 4 girl with them now, my daughter the leo diva is too busy eyeing up her next outfit!!!

Thanks!
Sharon

My girls, and the girls at gym, like to wear black lycra gym shorts with funky camisoles they buy online. I use www.jagwear.ca, you can go online and design your own tops, choose the fabric and trim etc. The prices are in Canadian, so are quite good, quality is good too.

I have bought some from GK over the years, but the tops tend to be too short, I like the tummy to be covered for the bars etc.

There is an ebay seller who has two peice, more like tankini style suits, often sellers will make suits to order if you ask them.

Thanks!

I did check out that site and liked them, but I ended up getting a phone number for a GK outlet in PA. I call'd them up and a very nice man let me know what he had in a CM and I just ordered 2 micro shorts and velour sport tops. They are slightly imperfect and therefore marked down drastically! I will keep your site marked though...I liked the idea about designing your own!

Sharon

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back