Parents Where to find particular leo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMom80

Proud Parent
My daughter loves the leo in the photo. Does anyone have any idea where to purchase it?
Thanks!
20180920_161154.jpg

Have you tried GK? Simone has her own line there, so it is probably a GK. If it has been discontinued, they may have it at the GK Outlet in Reading, PA. You could look them up and call them.

Can you actually physically go to the outlet? Do they have all sizes? Comp and tank styles?
I know that people HAVE gone there... have to look up their hours and days (I think they were unusual or something).
My theory:
I think they have a variety of sizes, but not in every style do they necessarily every size.
I think of it like instead of offering "grab bag" leotards, when they are low on stock, they ship it off to the outlet.
Best to call and see if they have the size you need and then go and see what ones (or ask them for descriptions, or item numbers, or leotard "names").

I know that people HAVE gone there... have to look up their hours and days (I think they were unusual or something).
My theory:
I think they have a variety of sizes, but not in every style do they necessarily every size.
I think of it like instead of offering "grab bag" leotards, when they are low on stock, they ship it off to the outlet.
Best to call and see if they have the size you need and then go and see what ones (or ask them for descriptions, or item numbers, or leotard "names").
I don’t need anything in particular. We just don’t live all that far away and it seems like a cool day trip. But since we only shop AXL I just would love if they had any of those in general. Lol

GK Radio Waves leotard. My DD loved it too. Bought it as a surprise birthday gift (it was actually tricky to find; was sold out on GK website in her size).... but she ended up not liking it after all. Says the scoop neck hits too low. Hoping it is just a bit too big right now, and will work out better next season! I HATE buying a new leotard that ends up in the "nope" pile!!!

I don’t need anything in particular. We just don’t live all that far away and it seems like a cool day trip. But since we only shop AXL I just would love if they had any of those in general. Lol
I get that ... YG is wearing AL already in practice leotards (not even 14 yet) ... and if OG changes her mind and wants to come back again, she is an AXL for sure ... and their friend that joined team is only in 6th grade and she is an AL (currently, she shares OG's old leotards with YG).

Totally go there a d see what they have. A great way to get discounted leotards.

Definitely check hours on the website before you go. It isn’t in the best area of town, but the guy that runs it usually has a couple of spaces right out front marked off. He might have cones there or it might even say loading zone, but GK customers can park there.

It is truly an old-school outlet store. It is nothing fancy at all. Leos are all organized by size, so he will direct you to the correct section. They aren’t all super cheap. Some of the older (and frankly uglier) styles can be gotten for $20, but otherwise they will range in price from $30-60. If you know the style number of something you’ve seen in a catalog, he can point you right to it in your size.

What the place does have is variety. There are hundreds of leos there.

Shopping tip - you have to put the leos back in the exact place you got them. They are organized by size and style number. If there aren’t many people there or not many people shopping in your size, I part the leos on the rack leaving a hole to make it easier to find my place to put them back. It isn’t hard and the guy will explain it to you, but it just is a tip for quicker return to rack.

Good luck!

I called the outlet this week and the guy checked for me but said they didn't have it. (We are too far away to go ourselves.)
I will keep an eye on ebay to see if one comes up. Or if anyone has a CL or AXS they would like to sell... I'd be interested in purchasing. :)

@MILgymFAM You can go to the outlet, as everyone says it is nothing fancy. I would also like to add the gentleman is a piece of work.

If you call him with "ANY", old or new, leo style number he will sell you the leo if he has it, he will also ship multiple leos in one package. I am ashamed to know this but the number is 1-610-372-2419 they are open Wednesday thru Saturday 10am-5pm

@MILgymFAM You can go to the outlet, as everyone says it is nothing fancy. I would also like to add the gentleman is a piece of work.

If you call him with "ANY", old or new, leo style number he will sell you the leo if he has it, he will also ship multiple leos in one package. I am ashamed to know this but the number is 1-610-372-2419 they are open Wednesday thru Saturday 10am-5pm
Thanks for the info. Going would be more about going than about any leo in particular. It would just be a trip to my DD to be in a leotard store. We go to dance stores all the time, but this would a novelty!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back