Where would I buy metal-bar gloves? (Australia)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JessSyd

Proud Parent
Usually the girls just use gloves supplied by the gym, but now each girl needs their own.

GMdirect is my usual go-to but they are sold out until mid July.

Are they just the sort of white cotton glove you would use for handling old books? Or are they special in some way? I am getting a really unhelpful ‘I dunno’ from the kid.

Toe socks... find that little odd sock shop in your shopping centre and they might still sell a few pairs. You then just snip off the ends of the toes. Otherwise you can get plain white dusting gloves from the cleaning isle of the supermarket or they sell a similar thing in pharmacies.

The ones sold by GMD are just a plain white cotton glove. You can get them from Coles or Woolworths, they sell them with the dish washing gloves to wear inside the glove. Or from Bunnings.

We use toe socks, just cut the tips of the toes off. My DD loves being able to have all sorts of funky colours. Usually we find them from the sock shops in the middle of shopping centres but if you want an online option, I have also seen them for sale at Gymsports WA www.gymsportswa.com.au with the straps/loops.

Thank you everyone. I will have to ask my gymnast what she wants. Cleaning gloves from Coles sound easy, but colourful toe socks sound fun!

Bunnings have patterned gardening gloves that our girls use. They have ribbing around the wrists that works well. The purple Zebra print is a favourite. They last longer than the white ones that tend to get holes and also discolour from sweat quite quickly.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back