WAG Which Leotard Company Do You Like Best?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Vote the company you like best in my next thread I will tell you the winner and give a random shoutout to a person who voted the most popular company!

GK Elite

Snowflake Designs

The Zone

KBee Leotards

Milano

Tappers and Pointers

Roch Valley

Katz

Gym Divas Inc.

Rebecca's Mom Leo's

Glitz Leotards (my favourite!)

Vote for your favourite leotard company!

Rebecca's Mom hands down - They last forever, plenty of stretch, no fancy washing instructions and as my daughter says they're super comfy!

GK but that is the only one that I know from this list. My daughter's favorite leos are from GK. The Adidas ones are usually her favorites. I now mostly only buy GK because they are comfortable and fit her. I just bought a Melody Leotard and my daughter loved it - nice fit and nice material. I loved the price. :)

From that list I'd have to say Milano as they are the only ones I have actually dealt with personally.
Reasonable prices and fast turn around!

I also love GK's designs and colours. Quite a few of our gymnasts have glitz leotards.

GK is definitly the best. I've never had a problem with it and the leos are adorable :)

Most of DD's are GK, but they're the most readily available. She has a Snowflake that is super-cute and has worn well. She also got one of the discount Melody leotards in her Easter basket and she says it's really comfy. Their exhibition leos are Kbee, and they're cute and affordable, but many people on the team had issues with fit and with customer service.

Thanks guys for all the good replies I agree with you, however I like Glitz because they are gorgeous leotards and they are cheap too. Check out there website! x

My DD really loves Alpha Factor but they are not on your list! Out of the options listed she likes GK for the look but says Rebecca's Mom are the most comfortable!

GK. We've only tried GK, Alpha Factor, and Snowflake. GK's fit the best and don't ride up the but, a problem dd had with AF. The metallic ones fade over time, but that's more the material than the design itself.

GK leos fit my body the best. I find that the Adidas ones, though comfortable otherwise, are shorter in the sides so they tend to ride up, even when they fit otherwise. I only have one Motionwear one (Chicago Style) and it does NOT have enough elastic in the butt. They ride up horribly on everybody. I also like a lot of the GK styles.

Destira has the best fit for my daughter, who has a long torso and is fairly slender, because they have a size called Junior that is long and skinny. Some of their fabrics do seem to need gentle handing.

Of the brands my daughter has tried she likes GK the best. They are also the easiest to get since most gyms sell them at meets and they sell them in our gym. I am kind of hesitant to buy any without being able to see the sizes in person. Even in GK these days the same size can be totally different.

Going off-list here:

alpha factor for competition -- they do ride up a bit, but great fit for the gymastic-type body/great quality
workout -- flipflop leos (on eBay). These workout leos are adorable -- with a modest tank cut -- and many adorable fabrics to choose from. If you purchase them through an eBay auction, they can also be incredibly cheap!

I love Rebecca's Mom leotards, so comfortable! They are great for practice.
I also love JillyBeans Leotards for practice, also very comfortable (Although I've only tried their lycra ones)

For Competition I've had GK for multiple and Snowflake once, I preferred the snowflake one over the GK. It fit me better and didn't ride up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back