Who is going?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amiandjim

Proud Parent
We have tickets to the junior and senior women's finals and I'm sooo excited. Taking DD6 to see the juniors and then DH is joining me for the seniors! Anyone else have tickets?

I live about 2 hrs away so I couldn't resist. I will be going to both days of women's competition - Juniors and Seniors. And staying downtown in a hotel.
I attended in Pittsburgh last year and stayed out side of the city closer to a family friend. It was fine but I'm super excited to be able to be in the midst of the action each day this year!!

We live 2 hours away as well, but I couldn't get off work to go to prelims, but I think some girls and coaches from DD gym are going. My mom still lives in Indy (we used to) so we haven't decided if we will stay with her or downtown. Should be fun either way.

We'll be there

Wish we could go! I know we can watch online, but I like being able to see some of the great men in particular who might not catch the camera. I really want to see Adrian de Los Angelos, Stacey Ervin, and Josh Dixon!

I'll be there. Still undecided about congress this year...I need the clinic hours for my CPEs, but not sure I can fork out the cash to attend.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back