Off Topic Will this school year ever end?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mom2kazkids

Proud Parent
Tomorrow will be our third snow/cold day of the school year. Kids now will not be getting out til June 11. This is starting to get really old, really fast.

I cannot wait for next week, as we will be in Orlando for the Sand Dollar Invite. At least the cooler weather that FL is having is better that the artic freeze here in WI.

Barb

I feel for your I am not sure how you goes function up n. in winter the last 2dys have been in the 50' here and I am froozed I want my 70's back.You guys planning on seeing Mickey & Minnie ?Good Luck to Bug at the meet sound like a pretty big one!

I have actually planned out a week at Disney. We get in on Thursday, she competes first thing Friday am, then the rest of the time will be vacation. I hope to pack today since we are stuck at home anyways.

This will be our third time. We went in 2005 and 2007. We were going to go as a family again this year in April/May, but due to the economy I am just going with the kids. DH can not get the week off due to his a co worker with more seniority having one of the weeks off that he would of had to take. We have stayed on property the other times that we have been there. So instead of coming on the sports package, I did a regular Disney package with dining. I am trying to pack today, just not moving to fast with it.

Barb

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back