MAG Winter Cup Prelims Live

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

KCHAMP

Proud Parent
Here is a link to the live streaming prelims for Winter Cup. I wish I could find the line up somewhere but cool to watch!

love it - just logged on to see a random woman kicking a mat - somethings never change no matter what level you are

It was great watching the finals, but so awful to see two people badly injured. All good thoughts for Adrian de los Angelos and Cameron Bock.

De los Angelos had a bad landing on his floor dismount and hurt his knee, and our coach says he think Bock might have broken his ankle with a bad landing on vault. He got a very low block off the table coming into his tsuk. :(

The top guys were terrific (OMG, Eddie Penev on floor!), but I was particularly happy for Josh Dixon, who made the national team. There was this other guy -- Kiwan Watts -- I don't remember ever having seen or heard about, but he was really impressive to me. Not a lot of difficulty yet in comparison with the top guys, but boy was he clean. There was also a guy our coach said is only 14 out there who had a very solid meet.

The only bad thing I will say is that American men need to learn how to stay on the pommel horse!

Thanks for that update. Hopefully they both have speedy recoveries. I was happy Josh Dixon made he team too - we met him at P&G this summer and he was super sweet about taking pics and signing shirts.

I think that 14 year old was David Grooms from TX - he is amazing considering his age and the level of experience who he is competing against. Stick It Media was saying that Gooms and Brock were most likely going to be picked for the Jr. PanAm games. Guess that might change now depending on how Bock is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back