Woman's artistic favourite apparatus piece?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Favourite piece of woman's apparatus?

• Total voters

Ponyshine

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
What is your favourite piece of apparatus that woman compete on?
Post below or use the poll (if it works!)

Bars always used to be my favourite piece to do, but then it went to floor. Now I also like beam quite a lot & I also like vault!! I think it depends what I'm doing on the the piece as to whether it's my favourite or not. :)

1. Bars
2. Floor
3. Vault
4. Beam
(Not much difference between floor and vault in how much I like it.)

gymnastics=10% talent 90% hard work

I loved every event except beam. :) My favorite changed from practice to practice. Floor was the favorite to compete, but bars and vault were the favorites to train.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using ChalkBucket mobile app

I think my favorite is bars. I think I have the most skills on bars and it's hard for me to get frustrated on bars (as of now). Vault is becoming a strong second. I love the way vaulting feels, especially because it was a struggle to even go over, let alone perfect it. Floor is third because I'm also a dancer and it allows me to be more of a performer. Beam... oh, beam. Beam is frustrating. It's a love-hate relationship.

Most frustrating? Bars. Apparatus with least skills? Bars. (but that's only one skill that i can't do) Apparatus with most (advanced) skills? Floor. Least frustrating? Floor. Favorite one to practice? Bars. Favorite one to compete (especially since I get good scores)? Floor. And beam and vault are somewhere in the middle.

1. Beam
2. Floor
3. Vault
4. Bars
I suck at bars.... my only bars skills are pullovers and stride circles, where as on beam I can do cartwheels, handstands, side handstand half turn dismounts, roundoff dismounts, jumps, turns, leaps, ect. Floor and vault are somewhere in between.

1. Vault though I haven't vaulted in 1.5 years due to injury.
2. Bars. I've pretty much only done bars for almost a year so I don't hatw it anymore yay!
3. Floor
4. Beam

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back