Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

women's AA

Discussion in '2017 World Gymnastics Championships' started by sce, Oct 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragan was injured in warm-ups and pulled out of the AA. This has been a tough world's for the tops athletes.

2. So how did first round go for those of us not fortunate enough to watch....

3. Lead group on vault performed as expected. Alt improved on her UB almost a point and a half from qualifying so that should put her soundly in the medal mix.

sce likes this.
  4. Morgan and Ellie Black tied for first after 2 rotations!!

5. Dos Santos and Murikami tied for 3rd

sce likes this.
  6. I just saw that Elie Black had freak fall in beam warm-up too. I thinks he is okay, but she slipped hurdling into a skill and crashed onto the beam. Ouch!

7. I think someone greased the beam!!!! So.Many.Falls

Bug's mom and sce like this.
  8. So many falls on beam.

9. I was just commenting on the same thing.

10. Really the whole night is kind of a disaster!

11. Did Hurd fall?

12. No but lots of wobbles....

sce likes this.
  13. Still, she stayed on. Whew

sce likes this.
  14. Great floor routine from Morgan!!! That should get her a medal, which color will it be???!!!

sce likes this.
  15. Please Canadian friends don’t be offended but Black was overscored on beam and I just can’t get behind her as world champ...the lack of toe point and 180 degree split is just too much!!

16. Well, she won't be! ;)

sce and amiandjim like this.
  17. Wow! So what are final places?!?!?!

18. So glad Crisan was able to finish on a strong note. Finished 27th in qualifying and notified minutes before the competition she is in finals, and rotating with the top group, no less!

ROMfan and sce like this.
  19. Omg Morgan Hurd!!! Love it!!

Aero, GymMom4 and sce like this.
  20. Hurd, Black, Eremina

GymMom4 and sce like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice