women's AA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok...I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how she could have possibly out scored Morgan, esp. with a fall.....

I think it's because she had a higher difficulty level but I could be wrong. Ellie and David have coached my daughter so I admittedly may be biased but I thought she was under scores on floor we thought she had it after that performance.

0.1 divided them, very close. I feared that if Ellie won people would be saying Morgan was robbed to give the Canuck the hometown title.

You know, my kid brought up something that i had forgot. She remembers when Morgan was a junior with Laurie and Jaz. And she remembers how she cheered her heart out for her teammates, even when she just finished her own routine. The cameras went to her several times probably without meaning to....but it made an effect on my child that I did not know about until last night. She said, "Mom, she had no chance of winning back then, she did place in something, but she virtually had no chance of winning...it was Laurie's moment...and she exhibited such joy. That is my kind of gymnast."
Bravo, Morgan. Bravo.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News