women's AA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

She really looked adorable on the medal stand! And yes, it was a rough competition, but tonight, the gymnast who has the best combo of execution and difficulty won. Had Mai not fallen on beam, she would she won. Had Ragan or Larisa competed, one of them probably would have won. Doesn’t take away from what Morgan accomplished tonight....not that I’m saying anyone here is saying such a thing, but it’s out there already.

She really looked adorable on the medal stand! And yes, it was a rough competition, but tonight, the gymnast who has the best combo of execution and difficulty won. Had Mai not fallen on beam, she would she won. Had Ragan or Larisa competed, one of them probably would have won. Doesn’t take away from what Morgan accomplished tonight....not that I’m saying anyone here is saying such a thing, but it’s out there already.

Gymnastics is all about what you do when it counts, like Morgan did tonite! Coulda Shoulda.... well sure if this one stays on, and this one doesn't get hurt... but Morgan can hold her head up high with her difficulty and her lovely execution, she is a deserving champion!

To all those critics, i say whatever. Seriously. Its who shows up on the day. Enough said.

I loved Morgan's reaction! so genuine and sweet. I loved how she ran off to obviously go hug someone--a coach, or a parent. What a surprising and exciting competition! It felt like the old days, when you didn't know till the end what the results would be. Lately, it's been almost a given who would win going in just because of the D score, but tonight the floor was wide open. So happy for Morgan!

(as for the critics, no one knows what would have happened. Ragan has been prone to nerves and inconsistent competitions. Larissa could have fallen or had a bad night. No one can see the future and no one knows what would have actually happened. I hope everyone in media land allows Morgan her spotlight and doesn't take it away from her by saying "She won, but......."

I loved Morgan's reaction! so genuine and sweet. I loved how she ran off to obviously go hug someone--a coach, or a parent. What a surprising and exciting competition! It felt like the old days, when you didn't know till the end what the results would be. Lately, it's been almost a given who would win going in just because of the D score, but tonight the floor was wide open. So happy for Morgan!

(as for the critics, no one knows what would have happened. Ragan has been prone to nerves and inconsistent competitions. Larissa could have fallen or had a bad night. No one can see the future and no one knows what would have actually happened. I hope everyone in media land allows Morgan her spotlight and doesn't take it away from her by saying "She won, but......."
AMEN.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News