Women's Team Final

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was there both nights and the atmosphere was amazing, I feel slightly sorry for uchimura when Max's score came in though, if he didn't fall off then it would have been impressive, he probably s**t himself the whole arena went crazy half way through his routine, although saying that the same happened on Tuesday with Ellie's vault score and a Canadian on beam ( didn't can't who it was I was in too much shock and had to much adrenaline pumping around my body by that point)

Crafty fag is trying to be discreet about smoking a cigarette in public.

Eta: a "unique" cigarette wouldn't pass a drugs test, so I doubt anyone competing would do that.

Prof mom has it right:). Our coaches often sneak a crafty fag where they think the athletes can't see them. They get spotted and thoroughly told off!

Hahahaha, love the image of a guy sneaking off into a dark alley in a singlet and lighting up, looking over his shoulder for the coaches the whole time.

SOOOO happy for Japan and Great Britain!

I remember one of DS's teammate's moms talking to me about a meet last year where her son imploded and saying, "He missed his press HS on floor of all things! I thought the coach was gonna kill him! How the heck do you miss a press handstand at L9??" But the Americans were game and fought hard, and I like their chances in Rio. I do hope, though, that there will be some focus on PH dismounts back in Colorado.

Crafty fag is trying to be discreet about smoking a cigarette in public.

Eta: a "unique" cigarette wouldn't pass a drugs test, so I doubt anyone competing would do that.

Prof mom has it right:). Our coaches often sneak a crafty fag where they think the athletes can't see them. They get spotted and thoroughly told off!
Well I was half right lol!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back