Coaches Workshop

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymsanity

Coach
Proud Parent
Anyone go to the workshop last weekend in Tampa for the new routines? Was wondering if there were any new revelations, or just the same old same old. Going to Reno this weekend, so I guess I'll find out for myself. Will keep my fingers crossed that they will be a step forward for us. Either way, it will be nice to have something new to teach and listen to.....I hope.

The routines for level 4 and 5 are VERY dancey!!! And VERY fast!!! There is no down time in the floor routines!! But it was a very good weekend and awesome to see the routines! Have fun in reno

Sent from my iPhone using ChalkBucket mobile app

Thanks MsNicole, sounds like it might be fun. Gives me some encouragement going into the weekend. :)

Thanks bog, I didn't know that as I don't leave the 'Coach Forum,' ;) but I will go over there and take a look. I did a seach here first and was surprised nothing came up.

Edit: Must be blind bog, went there and searched 'routines' and 'workshop' but found nothing....

Thanks Galadriel, that was the ticket. After reading that thread, I'm more nervous than before. Sounds like pretty mixed reviews. I just want to get there, learn the routines, and decide for myself whether I like them or not (not that that will make any difference one way or the other) ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back