WAG World Gymnastics Championships Montreal 2017

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I bought tickets as well, just before Christmas. Looking so forward to it. So much to see and do. Looks like there will be a group of 12 of us or so from dd's gym going.
If anyone has any restaurant recommendations for us, please share. Nothing "fine dining" though, we need to be able to afford to feed these hungry beasts. :rolleyes:
I would love to hear restaurant recommendations, too. We plan to go to this obstacle/ropes course http://www.voilesenvoiles.com/en/ and maybe this one, too (right at Olympic Park) http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/blog/parc-exalto-the-first-urban-acrobatic-park-in-north-america/. I am thinking these would be attractive to many of the gymmie spectators.

I bought tickets as well, just before Christmas. Looking so forward to it. So much to see and do. Looks like there will be a group of 12 of us or so from dd's gym going.
If anyone has any restaurant recommendations for us, please share. Nothing "fine dining" though, we need to be able to afford to feed these hungry beasts. :rolleyes:

The Olympic stadium is not downtown, it is a short metro (underground) ride away. My advice would be to eat downtown and then ride over.

The botannical gardens and Insectarium are right by the Big O, so you could tie the events in to visit those too.

For dining recs that would depend where you are staying really.

The Olympic stadium is not downtown, it is a short metro (underground) ride away. My advice would be to eat downtown and then ride over.

The botannical gardens and Insectarium are right by the Big O, so you could tie the events in to visit those too.

For dining recs that would depend where you are staying really.

We are staying in the Quartier Des Spectacle area.

We are staying in the Quartier Des Spectacle area.

Baton Rouge is an American style resto. Good with groups. You are also walking to Chinatown, you could go to Maison Kam Fung for dim sum or other great stuff. Also lots of good bakeries there. In Old Montreal, also walking distance, we like Les Trois Brasseurs, a brew pub that is good with groups too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back