World Gymnastics Federation - "Evolution"

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

blantonnick

Coach
Judge
IGC is presenting professional gymnastics like never before with "Evolution", a groundbreaking competition at Lehigh University's Stabler Arena in Bethlehem, PA on August 27, 2011.

For the first time ever, men and women will compete together on two teams as we showcase the most exciting elements of gymnastics in the first true skill-for-skill professional gymnastics competition. The "Evolution" of the sport continues with the return of the speed rope climb and introduces the single bar for women. "Evolution" is combining world-renowned athletes and an extended cast with a full production, parallel to a major concert.

Tickets will be on sale to the public soon but not before all IGC campers and families are given the first opportunity at the best seat locations, starting on April 27, 2011

Visit WGF Evolution by World Gymnastics Federation

Sounds like it could be fun, but tickets seem really pricey for not even having a confirmed competitors list. I paid the same amount for lower concourse tickets at the this years NCAA Championships, and that was for 4 meets!

Maybe I just missed it, but does anyone have any info. on the times for this event?
I didn't see anything on the website, but it looks like they sent out more information to kids attending camp at IGC this summer. Maybe someone going to IGC or sending their kid will have more information.

Time for the event

The time itinerary for the competition is currently being decided. Details will be unveiled as soon as they are determined!

Stay tuned...

What does the single bar for women look like? Do they do the same sort of skills as men?

Tickets for the event go onsale tomorrow morning at 10AM. Showtime is at 4PM and doors open at 3PM! Hopefully you all can attend it is going to be a great time!!!

WGF Evolution just signed Kylee Botterman, the 2011 NCAA All Around Champion! She also just won the AAI Award at NCAA's which is equal to football's Heisman trophy. An amazing athlete who now has a chance to continue her gymnastics career with our professional gymnastics competition, Evolution.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back