Worlds Forum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

update: ProxMate is also working. Download for google chrome then go to 'packages' > download the youtube extension.

It appears from my interactions with others that some proxy unblockers work and some don’t and it’s dependent on where you are located. So, TunnelBear might also work.

I used webproxy to watch the Russian quals. Worked perfectly fine. Hola would not work. Hoping it webproxy works again this morning.

ETA . HOLA it is, webproxy not working today.

Last edited:
I do wish they would show other teams. It is so hard to compare when you just see one team. Scores are great, but it just seems like a rush to get it over.

USA 7 points ahead of Russia and currently in first place. Biles and Ross on top and heading for the AA. No surprises, but still a relief. USA!!!!!!

So I have been judging along on about 10 routines on every event (only E-score, I'm practicing right now) and to my surprise I came up with lower scores in the majority of the cases. I was rather expecting to not see a few technical faults and be on the higher side. Is there anything to it or am I being too picky on low leaps and crooked turns?
Confused. :confused:

I personally thought the E scores for floor were a little low, but I am not a judge. Surprised by the mess ups on bars. And really surprised by the girls not hitting their splits on beam and floor. I mean, some didn't even look like they hit 100*

And can we just retire the color pink, already?! There are so many options out there why are we going with a solid girly-girl color? Who makes the leo decisions?

And can we just retire the color pink, already?! There are so many options out there why are we going with a solid girly-girl color? Who makes the leo decisions?
Marta Karolyi loves the pink and it's her decision.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back