Worlds Forum

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good point:
Men's:
Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 9.41.05 PM.png

Women's:
Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 9.41.20 PM.png

I really like this red, white and blue one. Way more than the pink! Though I'm still not sure the mesh at the top and the sleeves is necessary.

Then there is this, how awesome!
Screen Shot 2014-10-05 at 9.39.48 PM.png

I liked the comp singlets from prelims. I wonder if they have a red version for team finals? And I repeat what I've said before: if GK and Underarmour would make a knockoff of these, they would sell.

We had a bit of a sock debate recently, so it was interesting to see how many national teams wore whites, regardless of the color of the pommel pants. I thought the US's matching blues looked good.

Reactions: sce
You obviously were not part of the Great Sock Debate. People care. You have no idea how much they care. Just think for one second about the implications! How can you possibly trust coaches who think that not showing chalk is more important than hiding unpointed toes? And this is when only the fate of the L4 team, not THE FATE OF AN ENTIRE NATION, hangs in the balance!

Finally caught up on the qualifying videos. Random thoughts:

Wow, amazing UB show by the Chinese and British women! So glad to see so many of them hit, should be a great final. No UB final for Ross...such great lines/execution but the Chinese and British women have stepped up their difficulty and connections to another level.

Simone looks like she is on a whole different level on vault/beam/fx, but her mistake on UB does make her look a little vulnerable. Went in thinking Simone could make 2 major mistakes and still win, but now looks like Yao/Mustafina/Iordache have an outside chance to catch her if they hit and Simone makes one mistake.

But Simone still looks like she could, not a stretch, go home with 5 of the 6 gold medals available. Has anyone ever dominated to that degree?!

Rough UB day for the US women, who does Marta trust now for the 3rd spot in the 3 up 3 count final!?

Skinner almost pulled a Raismann and beat Ross for the second AA spot! Great day for her!

Finally caught up on the qualifying videos. Random thoughts:

Wow, amazing UB show by the Chinese and British women! So glad to see so many of them hit, should be a great final. No UB final for Ross...such great lines/execution but the Chinese and British women have stepped up their difficulty and connections to another level.

Simone looks like she is on a whole different level on vault/beam/fx, but her mistake on UB does make her look a little vulnerable. Went in thinking Simone could make 2 major mistakes and still win, but now looks like Yao/Mustafina/Iordache have an outside chance to catch her if they hit and Simone makes one mistake.

But Simone still looks like she could, not a stretch, go home with 5 of the 6 gold medals available. Has anyone ever dominated to that degree?!

Rough UB day for the US women, who does Marta trust now for the 3rd spot in the 3 up 3 count final!?

Skinner almost pulled a Raismann and beat Ross for the second AA spot! Great day for her!

Very disappointing about Kyla and bars. But she still has AA and beam finals.

As far as Simone -- bars are her one weakness. Nevertheless, we are looking at the greatest gymnast of our time frankly.

Reactions: sce
What are the Chinese women wearing for grips? One went without grips but I will never show my DD or else she will throw hers in the garbage!

Unblocker always worked fine with the USAG youtube Channel. Now that they're only showing it on their website it doesn't.
Same story with the FIG broadcasting. I'm just not getting why they are blocking it?
I see myself reading live ticker again..Yay!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back