Parents Worn out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mpkbt

Proud Parent
I knew this season would be tough but.....We are about to leave on our 4th travel meet this season. We still have regionals left to travel to, but not until mid April. Two of the travel meets were back to back weekends. I haven't even tried to add up the cost...I am not sure I want to know!

It was been a good season so far, I hope that continues. I have to say, even though we have been around the block a few times, level 10 is a learning experience.

I'm with you on not wanting to know how big a dent your pocketbook has taken. We started our season by buying 180.00 comp leos and a 40.00 gym bag. At least they used the same warm-ups from last season!

I can't imagine having to pay all the travel expenses that you optional parents do.
Luckily our gym is corporate owned so it's not as bad as others. Otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to afford optionals. eek!

Congrats on a good season and good luck at Regionals!

Luckily our gym is corporate owned so it's not as bad as others. Otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to afford optionals. eek!

Does being corporately owned mean your tuition is not as high? I have never heard of a gym owned this way. Kindof wish there were more like that if that is the case.

Possible gym name removed

Last edited by a moderator:
level 10 is a learning experience.[/QUOTE]

This has been my least favorite level to watch my own child compete. A learning experience is an understatment! lol! More like a rollercoaster for us!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back