Would you send your DD - sick girl at gym?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter is glad she decided to forego going to the gym... just the other day a girl on one of the teams was saying on social media that she had a fever and was sick- but wasn’t planning to get tested or stay home (Tylenol to get past the temp screening). This is the problem. The human element.

My daughter is glad she decided to forego going to the gym... just the other day a girl on one of the teams was saying on social media that she had a fever and was sick- but wasn’t planning to get tested or stay home (Tylenol to get past the temp screening). This is the problem. The human element.

I hope someone reported that to the gym. I know it seems like tattling, but really, that is not ok.

It is just sad that anyone would risk this???
I don’t really understand- but people have been spreading all kinds of funk like this because they don’t want to miss out. I get the feelings, but this is definitely not the time (if there ever was).

Reactions: sce

Surprised anyone would do that during this time (for her own sake as well as others) but shocked that she would put that on social media!

Reactions: SMH
Surprised anyone would do that during this time (for her own sake as well as others) but shocked that she would put that on social media!
Teenagers sometimes don’t think through their actions properly. An upcoming freshman at my daughter’s college was recently rescinded for posting racist things on their social media. They definitely do and then are surprised at the consequences.

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back