Wow, they weren't kidding about the 'bling' arms race...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are in Texas wi
:-( Can't get streaming to work!!
we are in Texas in a rural area...we couldn't get bbc to work with tunnel bear, so we used an apple Vpn blocker, and are streaming from the canada sight. We tried a couple different blockers, but the apple seems to be the only one that is successful for us. Good luck!!

We are in Texas wi

we are in Texas in a rural area...we couldn't get bbc to work with tunnel bear, so we used an apple Vpn blocker, and are streaming from the canada sight. We tried a couple different blockers, but the apple seems to be the only one that is successful for us. Good luck!!

Is the NBC app live streaming free? Is there any non-complicated free streaming or replay sites?

Is the NBC app live streaming free? Is there any non-complicated free streaming or replay sites?
The nbc streaming is only available if you have an nbc subscription. We don't have cable or dish, so we don't have access.
The Vpn blocker is the only way we were able to figure out how to access it...but it is free!

The nbc streaming is only available if you have an nbc subscription. We don't have cable or dish, so we don't have access.
The Vpn blocker is the only way we were able to figure out how to access it...but it is free!

The Von blocker is free?why is this so confusing to me? So if I turn on the live stream app, I only get 25 min? For something that's broadcast on regular channels, it seems unfair we can't watch it.

The Von blocker is free?why is this so confusing to me? So if I turn on the live stream app, I only get 25 min? For something that's broadcast on regular channels, it seems unfair we can't watch it.
Yup yup yup! Nbc did this with some of the political debates as well. They just do what the can to make it difficult!
And believe me...I was overwhelmed too! My husband set it up for us!

I really liked the Canadian Leo too. I liked the Japanese color pattern but didn't understand the crystal placement. The crystals were distracting, not an enhancement.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back