wrist exercises

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi! whenever i do stuff on my wrists, they hurt, especialy after tumbling, an even in handstands. does anyone know of any strengthening skills for my wrists?:confused: i wud really appreciate a reply!:D

thank you very muck for that posts, and now i have some quations. how many of each should i do? should i be able to do those exercises easily? i tried lifting my whole hand up with out success, and it was kind of hard lifting up only my palms and leaving my fingers down. is that normal?:confused:

Somewhat. Coach Sommer recommended that these drills should actually be done as slow as possible, though I tend to pop through them.

You could start them on your knees with bent hips, but if they are too difficult, simply stand slightly less than arm distance from a wall.

knees and bent hips. knees and flat hips. you can also do these with your hands on something higher than your feet or toes ( elevated ) to make them easier. It could be just a panel mat or maybe standing and put your hands on a block.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back