writting to gymnatic champions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I wrote to Shannon Miller and Carly Patterson for assignments in school and got responses...with autographed pictures :)

I wrote to Shawn Johnson when she was a junior and got a handwritten (personalized!) note and signed picture.

The key is to write BEFORE they hit it big, if you want an actual response!

I wrote to Shantessa Pama and she sent a handwritten card and an autographed picture back.

Wrote to Nastia recently and got a signed picture.

Wrote to Kassi Price forever ago and got a letter and signed pic.

So give it a whirl! I still need to write to the newbies... Jordyn Wieber, Rebecca Bross, Samantha Shapiro... etc. :)

well i never wrote to a gymnast personally, but i messaged shawn johnson on myspace. she never wrote back though.

^It's worth it to write a letter! :) And as far as I know, Shawn doesn't have a myspace/facebook/any of that stuff... so it was probably a poser. :(

I've written to a lot of gymnasts! The upcoming/new elites wrote back with letters and autographed pictures, but all the olympic team girls only sent autographed pictures. If you ask them questions there's a better chance you'll get a note back :)

I wrote to and received a personal letter as well as a signed photo from Vanessa Atler.

I also received personal letters from Annika Reeder, Katja Abel and Adriana Crisci.

how do you find all these gymnasts addresses? i want to write to shawn johnson but i can't find her address does anyone have it?

Write to her gym. They dont give out personal addresses beacuse someone could try to stalk them or something creepy like that.

The members of the U.S. Olympic Team for women's gymnastics are:

Shawn Johnson of West Des Moines, Iowa/Chow's Gymnastics
2210 Park Drive -- West Des Moines, IA 50265-5767

Nastia Liukin of Parker, Texas/WOGA
1937 Parker Road
Plano, TX 75023
USA

Chellsie Memmel of West Allis, Wis. /M&M Gymnastics
16760 W Victor Rd
New Berlin, WI 53151

Samantha Peszek of Indianapolis, Ind. /DeVeau's
DeVeau’s School of Gymnastics
9032 Technology Drive
Fishers, IN 46038 317-849-7744

Alicia Sacramone of Winchester, Mass. /Brestyan's
Brestyan's American Gymnastics Club
13 Ray Avenue Burlington, MA 01803

Bridget Sloan of Pittsboro, Ind. /Sharp's
5945 West 84th St., Indianapolis, IN 46278

idk if antone has changed gyms and I'm not sure how to get ahold of Alicia. Hope this helps.

I sent my letter to Nastia on july 28, Rebecca bross, Ivana hong, and Bridgett sloan on the 18 of august and jonathan hortan aug. 24

I'm thinking after worlds, any chance of before? Also where is Alicia training?

I would love to get a autographed photo from Shawn Johnson, Nastia , and Carly Patterson!

Where do you send them to???
Anyone one know there address's?

If so will you please private message me?!?!?!??!

Thanks!

Oh i just saw Flexi ballet girl knows thanks!

Last edited:
As of today i have (along with Nastia's) have gotten signed pics back from; Nadia Comienci, Kerri Strung and Mattie Larson....I was dissapointed in Nastia's...I sent a newspaper artical to be signed an did't get it back

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back