Xcel bronze age levels

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

dearmads

Proud Parent
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I have a first year Xcel bronze kid. She attended a couple meets recently and was in different divisions in both of them. How are these divisions decided ?

Age divisions are at the discretion of the meet director except for the state and up meets. Usually they divide the number of competitors in a level of evenly and break them up that way, but sometimes it’ll be set ages or some other criteria. At my DD’s last meet the diamonds in her session were broken into three roughly equal groups of 10-12. The platinums were broken into groups of 3 kids each. Go figure. Ha.

Age divisions are at the discretion of the meet director except for the state and up meets. Usually they divide the number of competitors in a level of evenly and break them up that way, but sometimes it’ll be set ages or some other criteria. At my DD’s last meet the diamonds in her session were broken into three roughly equal groups of 10-12. The platinums were broken into groups of 3 kids each. Go figure. Ha.
ok thank you for this information.

DD was junior A at half her bronze meets and Junior B the other half. It just depended how many younger girls were at the meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back