WAG Xcel Platinum Bar Help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey All,
In Xcel Platinum, the gymnasts are required to have 6 A valued skills and 1 B valued skill. Although there is time left to achieve our goals, one of my gymnasts does not have her B valued skill yet. What is the deduction for not having that B valued skill?

Thanks to anyone who replies!

I just looked it up, and it appears all the Special Requirements can be fulfilled with A value parts, so it would be .3 off the start value for not having a B value part.
Silly me, I was only looking at bars for some reason. Then I saw Jard's post and it got me thinking. So here it is: a missing B on any event that requires it will get a .3 deduction off the start value. If the missing B also means that a Special Requirement is not fulfilled, another .5 will also be taken off the start value. Now, I hope that is clear as mud. :p

Silly me, I was only looking at bars for some reason. Then I saw Jard's post and it got me thinking. So here it is: a missing B on any event that requires it will get a .3 deduction off the start value. If the missing B also means that a Special Requirement is not fulfilled, another .5 will also be taken off the start value. Now, I hope that is clear as mud. :p
Luckily, ALL the Platinum events SRs can be completed using only A skills :) So missing a B on each event, as long as the routines are choreographed to fulfill the requirements would only be -0.3 per event … and vault is either out of a 10.0 or a 9.8.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back