WAG Xcel Platinum Requirements

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Splat

Coach
Gymnast
I just moved to xcel Platinum and I'm wondering if these routines would have a 10.0 start value

Vault: half on-half off
Half on-full off
Bars: kip, cast, clear-hip, squat on, kip,
cast, clear-hip, tuck flyaway
Beam: leap switch leap, full turn, straddle jump tuck jump,
backwalkover backwalkover
connected, gainer
Floor: ROBHSBLO, FHSFT, full turn, straddle jump half, Arial into tuck jump half, switch leap switch wolf

I just moved to xcel Platinum and I'm wondering if these routines would have a 10.0 start value

Vault: half on-half off
Half on-full off
Bars: kip, cast, clear-hip, squat on, kip,
cast, clear-hip, tuck flyaway
Beam: leap switch leap, full turn, straddle jump tuck jump,
backwalkover backwalkover
connected, gainer
Floor: ROBHSBLO, FHSFT, full turn, straddle jump half, Arial into tuck jump half, switch leap switch wolf
You don't even need both clear hips. It is 6 A and 1 B for each event. You could leave out the low bar clear hip and you would still meet the requirements.

I do diamond and you have the same bar routine as me, so you're good on bars and should have a 10.0 on vault and floor too. I remember needing a flight on beam for platinum but I'm pretty sure that was just my gym and not an actual requirement so I think beam is good too!

I do diamond and you have the same bar routine as me, so you're good on bars and should have a 10.0 on vault and floor too. I remember needing a flight on beam for platinum but I'm pretty sure that was just my gym and not an actual requirement so I think beam is good too!
yep the requirement for beam is EITHER a connected series (with OR without flight) OR a single flight element.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back