WAG Xcel score out of 4/5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmom0824

Proud Parent
Hello wise gym people.

I have been researching myself but thought it may be easier to ask you knowledgeable folks. My daughter is part of an Xcel team. She and her teammates have really progressed and would like to score out of 4 and 5. My question is, we have a home
Meet in the fall where they would like to do this, but is it possible for them do this in the middle of their Xcel season. For example they do 2 meets Xcel gold, a meet to score out of 4 or 5, then back to Xcel
For the remainder of the season. Is this allowed by USAG? The score out is more for Options in a year or so but they are progressing past these levels
Quick and so that’s the reason for wanting to do it this fall. Please advise.
Thank you.

She can compete Xcel gold and then level 4 and then back to gold. Once she competes in a level 5 meet, she can only compete Xcel platinum.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.51.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.51.42 PM.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 29
She can compete Xcel gold and then level 4 and then back to gold. Once she competes in a level 5 meet, she can only compete Xcel platinum.
Actually... since it is just a score out meet for Level 5, it is fine (since she would be a registered Xcel Gold), she could return to Gold OR move up to Platinum.
The chart (entry division FROM JO) is for those going from JO to Xcel for an entire season or more... not for someone in Xcel, preparing to go to JO.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back