WAG ...yet another meet ?...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

duyetanh

Proud Parent
...when is your/your child's first meet?
...our gym has a score out in sept, but other than that, everyone else starts early December.

My dd's first meet is the weekend of 9/26. Her gym is hosting the meet for the first time in years (and the first time ever for us). Should be an interesting weekend!

She also has a mock meet August 28th, but that will take place during practice.

Reactions: sce
I have two left this year (October and November) but the first half of next year will be crazy if I make to all of them!

October and the girls routines aren't even choreographed , but... Coach knows what she's doing!

My dd's first meet is the weekend of 9/26. Her gym is hosting the meet for the first time in years (and the first time ever for us). Should be an interesting weekend!

She also has a mock meet August 28th, but that will take place during practice.

I think we are going to this meet, judging by the picture in your profile and the info above. ;)

We have judges critique on 8/30 and our first meet on 9/26-27. :)

I think we are going to this meet, judging by the picture in your profile and the info above. ;)

We have judges critique on 8/30 and our first meet on 9/26-27. :)

Cool! I guess the colors are obvious if you live in this area (although I didn't know anyone on here did live in this area..). ;) My dd was really hoping for a pink leotard this year, but I had to break the news to her that that will never happen at her gym. lol. I hope the meet goes smoothly. :)

My first meet is in January for xcel, we'll have a mock meet shortly before then though.

wont get the schedule till the end of September, but first meet will be mid to late January. Heck, we won't get levels till end of September/beg of October either.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back