Parents Yipeeeee !!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Okay - I only have a minute - gotta get DS to basketball.

But...... DD had her follow-up with the Orthopedic Dr today. She got the ALL CLEAR !! with NO restrictions :D

She is soooo happy - which as you know means I am sooo happy :D

It has been a VERY LONG 8 weeks !!!

Thanks for all of your support !!!

First meet is Feb 7 & 8 weekend. We will need all the fairies we can get to be ready in 3 weeks.

That is just great news, you must all be so excited. I'll sending you all the best fairies to help her at the meet.

I'll send you the relxation fairy, sounds like you need a few minutes to yourself.

:)Yeah! I'm so glad that your dd has the all-clear. Keeping a gymmie off training can be difficult, they get so bored.
;)Good luck at your first meet coming up, I'm sure she'll do fine. What with all the extra conditioning that she has probably been doing on her legs, Vault will probably be awesome!

WOOHHOOOO! Having an injured gymmie around the house is torture...congrats on the no restrictions finally. Feb 8th is me and my gymie's B-Day so hope it will bring your DD good luck for her first meet.

Great News!! I bet she is thrilled! Feb 8th is far enough away she should have pleanty of time to work some skills!

Congrats!

Wonderful! I know it was a LOOOOONNNGGG wait for your dd. So glad she is back at it! :D

Wow! GREAT news!! I am so happy for you both!!! Sometimes time off (even from an injury) makes them come back even stronger!!! I'll send the fairies your way!!!

Great News!! I bet she is thrilled! Feb 8th is far enough away she should have pleanty of time to work some skills!

Congrats!

Thanks - She really just needs to work the routines. She has been working on what she could of her beam routine for about a week already. Has not touched the bars in 2 months but her routine should not be hard as long as she can be strong enough. On floor it may be more overcoming fear of using her hand. I think she will have a ROBHS in her routine so, we will see.

That's great news! Glad to hear she got the green light! :D May she come out stronger than ever!

Yay! I am sure she will do fine. I bet she will just be happy finally getting to do everything again. I can only imagine how hard it was to keep her from doing stuff. It would be like telling me I can't have coffee in the mornings. LOL.

I am sending her lots of fairies, the bar fairy, routine fairy, ROBHS fairy, mental issue fairy and good luck fairy. :D And can't forget the stay healthy fairy. :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back